The Best Diaper Trial Program in the Business!
Want to try cloth diapers? Already using cloth and w ant to try a new brand? Want a hassle free return policy? Look no further than Kebbie’s 30 Day Love It Guarantee!
We want you to love your cloth diapers as much as we do and will give you the customer service you deserve. It’s as simple as buy, try, return within 30 days if you are not completely in love with your new cloth diapers.
What’s the catch? There is none, read for complete details below:
1. Applies to all cloth diapers, training pants and diaper covers (no diapering accessories or consumable products)
2. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. We are not responsible for returned packages we do not receive. Please insure and get tracking on items returned.
3. Use items must be post marked within 30 days of original delivery and must include the printable copy of the 30 Day Leave It Return Form. Include any free or promotional items received in original order. No exceptions.
4. All used items must be clean and free of odors, pet hair, smoke, dirt, rips, tears and stains.
5. You will receive store credit only for returns made under the 30 Day Love It Guarantee.
6. Store credit will be for the purchase price, less shipping charges.
7. If an items is returned outside these terms, i.e. after 30 days, items are dirty, package is missing free or promotional items, or without return form. You will be contacted via email to provide payment for items to be shipped back to you. If payment is not received within 1 week, your items will be considered property of Kebbie’s Diaper Bag.
8. Returns are typically handled within a few days of receipt, but please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
9. 30 Day Love It Guarantee does not apply to sale, clearance or Previously Loved items.
Am I limited to trying 1 diaper at a time?
No, you can try as many diapers as you want at a time.
Can I return multiple diapers of the same brand?
Yes, you may return all or some of a brand of diapers didn’t fall in love with, so long as you haven’t tried and returned them in the past & it falls within the 30 Day Love It Guarantee guidelines.
Are wool covers, longies and shorties covered under the 30 Day Love It Guarantee?
Yes! Wool is considered a diaper cover and is covered under the Guarantee.
Will my store credit expire?
No! Your store credit will be on your account until you make your next purchase. It will automatically come off your next order, so there are no codes to remember.
What about the points I earned?
Returned items point value will be deducted from your points balance at time of return.
Does this work with Newborn Rentals as well?
No, unfortunately it does not work in conjunction with the Newborn Rentals.
What do you do with the returned items?
Returned items are inspected and then listed in the Previously Loved section of our site.