Are you in need of stress relief? Do you feel drained daily? Do you feel like you are spinning your wheels and getting no where? Do you want organization? Are you forgetting something?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then dot journaling is the answer! And we are here to provide you with the tools to get started and be successful on your dot journaling goal.
This workshop will guide you on how to get started, in a practical way, with all the tools necessary. The cost of the class will cover all of the supplies you will need, which include:
* The Dot Journaling Guide Book, which will come in handy after the workshop to use as a reference
* A Dot Journal (not original as they are sold out, but the option of three other styles)
* A customized Bookmark, made just for this workshop, to keep things in line as you journal.
* Set of Pens, Our secret weapon to how to successfully dot journal!
The total is $45.95!
You can join us either here in person in the community room or live on a private link you will receive with your Dot Journaling materials. The actual class is free, you just pay for the materials up front and we will have them ready for you the day of the workshop or we will get them shipped to you for free to have by the day of the workshop!
October 5, 2017 | 6:30-8:30 | Please order and pay by 9/29/17.
You might be asking yourself what Dot Journaling is, is it a diary? is it a to do list? is it a calendar?
The answer is YES! It is everything. A dot journal is a system for writing down all the things that you want to remember in a single notebook: things that you want or need to do, things you've already done, and you thoughts/observations - from every aspect of your life (work, home,relationships, hobbies, etc.).
Dot journaling is good for...
* People who like pen and paper to-do lists
* People who have a million to-do lists floating around
* People who are really into setting goals
* People who like stationery, journaling, scrapbooking, beautiful pens, etc.
* People who really love planners
* People who really want to love planners, or who want to be more organized
* People who would really like to keep a journal/diary but are having trouble sticking with the habit.
BUT! NONE OF THESE ARE REQUIREMENTS for enjoying dot journaling. Ultimately, dot journaling is for nice people who want to write shi*t down and get sh*t done.