· 40% more absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
· Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
· Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
· One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
· 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
· Available with hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
· Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
· Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties One Size All in One. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
All in all, Thirsties One Size AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)
0 - 36 months
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
Before use: Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diapers inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
High heat in the dryer
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
*A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty.